Please Help: I am attractive but why are men no longer "toasting me"?

This was a question someone asked Bunmi on Vaguard.

I’m a single woman in my 30’s and my problem is that I cannot find a man and I honestly have no idea why. I’m attractive and all my friends say I’m a nice person.

I’m aware that you can meet a man at any time, not just when you’re out socially on Saturday nights, so I never step out of the house looking anything less than perfect. I keep to my trim figure, dress nicely, well-groomed and, because I was aware I was being too choosy, I’ve tried hard to give men I don’t even fancy a chance.

But now men just don’t seem to find me attractive at all. I don’t get chatted up though I make sure that I look friendly and approachable when l’m out. l’m at my wits’ end and honestly don’t know what else to do.



Please help a sister here
Please Help: I am attractive but why are men no longer "toasting me"? Please Help: I am attractive but why are men no longer "toasting me"? Reviewed by The Amour Circle on 15:06:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.