Yvonne Nelson: I have no Relationship With my Father


In a recent interview with Punch Nigeria, the screen goddess from Ghana openly reveals that her father and that she was raised by her mother alone.

Read her words below


My dad was not a part of my life because he wasn’t there for me. So, I almost do not say anything about him because there is no relationship or love between us. My dad is like any other person out there because I didn’t have a chance to develop a relationship with him. We have each other’s phone numbers and he calls me when he feels like talking to me. It always feels like talking to a random person because there are absolutely no feelings whatsoever.
Yvonne Nelson: I have no Relationship With my Father Yvonne Nelson: I have no Relationship With my Father Reviewed by The Amour Circle on 19:02:00 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.