I caught my wife with her ‘brother’– Hubby



A 40-year-old man, Sunday Oladipupo, has asked an Orile Agege Customary Court in Lagos State to dissolve his marriage with his wife, Bukola over alleged adultery.

“I caught my wife in bed with her supposed brother, I want a divorce,” Oladipupo, a driver, told the court on Thursday, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.


“She introduced the man to me as her brother. They were both naked and in the act when I caught them.



“She pushed me to beating her because she is always with other men. Before I kill her, it is better we part ways,” he said.

Oladipupo claimed that his wife left home since September 2015 with his children, aged four and nine.

“She was pregnant when she left my house, but her boyfriend called me and told me to ask my wife about the paternity of our two children,” he said.

However, Bukola denied the allegation.

“I am not adulterous and I was not pregnant when I left his house in 2015. I left home because I did not have peace of mind. I am tired of the marriage, I support the dissolution,” she said.

The Court President, Dr Kayode Whenu, adjourned till May 10.

Source: Punch
I caught my wife with her ‘brother’– Hubby I caught my wife with her ‘brother’– Hubby Reviewed by The Amour Circle on 21:15:00 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.