I Cheated on my Boyfriend This January What Should I do?


So it was New Years and I was at a party (my boyfriend was there too), we were drinking and having fun, singing and dancing to the music just like always. It somehow ended up being me and his best friend in the kitchen alone.


we started kissing and I couldn't stop. It felt like nothing else mattered. Now it's eating me alive and I don't know how to get through it. I feel so guilty but I can't tell him I did it. I don't want to break up with him either. It's all I can think about and when I look at him (my boyfriend) all I see is this other guy (his bestfriend).

Source
I Cheated on my Boyfriend This January What Should I do? I Cheated on my Boyfriend This January What Should I do? Reviewed by The Amour Circle on 08:26:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.