True Story: My Condom exploded while having sex recently.


I have always been of the opinion that sex without condom when you are not married is not a good experience because you either get her pregnant or you get a disease as a pay check and if you guys are lucky non but great pleasure. Lol

While I was having sex recently my condom exploded. Immediately she looked at my face when my flesh touched her inside.

Out of excitement she said nothing. For the past 2 years I have not had sex without a condom. So the excitement and pleasure was great and I was about cuming when it actually happened. Guess what I peeeeed inside her.

You got to see how she jumped for up for first aid --- you know the type lol.

Though I could tell she had a great sex but I waited for her to ask me to wear double next time but… nothing.

Ladies what will do when you find yourself in this kind of mess.
True Story: My Condom exploded while having sex recently. True Story: My Condom exploded while having sex recently. Reviewed by The Amour Circle on 01:27:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.